21 June, 2012

A Woman with Responsibility and people's Expectation


From Childhood I always have one question.. Does my mother have any super natural power? How a single person can do these much things at a time this much easily..  Job, Children, Husband, In-laws, daughter, sister.. I have never thought about my mom before asking anything. And I don’t remember a single time when my mother said no to me for anything. No matter what I have asked to her and at what time. If any of  the family member had ever asked for anything at any time my mother has always done that thing.

Today at this level after these many years I can imagine and understand a girl’s responsibility for everything. A girl becomes mature and people around her start expecting a lot from her. To fulfill those responsibility and expectation is not at all easy.  Dad always expects that my girl take care of everything. Settle at Good place. Good job. Good Husband. Good In-laws. And she fulfills their expectation. Mom always knows that how much my daughter can handles things. As she had also faced that stage in her life so she always treats like that so that it doesn’t becomes tough when time comes to take responsibility. But with the time people around us change. New people come and expectation and responsibility change according to time.

A girl always try to fit in the roles as Dad’s Angle, A daughter for mother who always understand the things, A sister who always use to do his brother’s all work and support him in all the things, A sister who always listen up her sister’s every stupid things as best friend, for grandpa and grandma a grand daughter who take care of them as their mother(because in old age people becomes like child), a boy who loves her for him a complete girl, For husband a wife who is Good cook, who has Good dressing sense, Good humor,  a mature wife who takes care of everything and everyone’s. For children’s world’s best mother, for in-laws a daughter who take care of them at first place, for friends who help them at any time and give the best advice ever. Listen up their nonsense and handle them with all their nautanki. And don’t know how many relations, responsibility and expectation which I am not able to describe at all.

Yaa but all these things are for a girl who likes to take care of everything. Otherwise there are number of a person who doesn’t give a damn. I just wish that I can fit in all these roles. I can become as my mother. I fulfill everyone’s expectation.  I just wish that I can become like my mother.

 Today I want to Hats off to my mother and all the girls who always try to fits in these roles no matter at what cost and what sacrifices.  It’s nearly impossible to understand a girl, her circumstances, situation.. To handle each and everything and to manage accordingly is really very hard. But it’s really true that when a girl becomes mature she stops living her life for her own. She starts living for others. And somewhere lost her owns self and wishes in these things. And I don't even know that how much respect they get for all these. and how many people appreciate it. 

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The terrible feelings one gets when he or she falls ill and stays away from mother. Last three days due to seasonal changes or may be cos I got drenched in rain, I fallen sick and living alone in a city thus being away from Mom, I felt terrible and missed her presence like hell. Infact, may be perhaps a child can grow even without physical presence of his/her father but not of his/her mother. Such crucial is the role of a mother in our life which often some of us tends to forget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really true. I can imagine your feelings. because it happened with so many times.. :( When I think my life without my mother.. Life just stop there... Mom is MOM.. :)

      Delete
  3. True Kinjal...she is just the Mom...cant be compared with anyone else under the sun, just cant be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excеllent wеblog here! Αlѕo уour sіtе lοads up fast!
    What wеb host аre you using? Can I am gеtting yоur аffіlіate
    hyperlіnk in youг hοst? Ι wish my web site loаԁed uρ аs
    quickly as yоurs lol

    Feel free to viѕit my web blog; crear Facebook gratis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiгing quest there. What happened аfter? Gοod lucκ!


    Also visit mу homeρagе - facebook cuenta gratis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theѕe arе genuinelу imρrеsѕіѵe ideаs in сonсеrning blοgging.
    You have touched sοme good factors here. Αny way keеp uр wrinting.


    Hеre іs my ωeb-ѕіte crear facebook gratis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Υou really makе it ѕeem ѕo easу
    with youг ρгesentation howeveг І fіnd this topic tο be actually one thing which I bеlіеve I would by no
    meanѕ undeгstand. It sеems too comρlicated anԁ eхtгemely eхtensive for me.
    I аm loоkіng forωard to your next рublish, I
    ωill attempt to get the hold οf it!

    Here іs my wеb blog ... www.kanawhavalleyparent.com

    ReplyDelete