15 May, 2012

I have never ever realized the seriousness of traffic jam until I faced it

I have always seen in movie that traffic jam is very bad situation and I have never realized its seriousness until I faced it.. When I have seen the movie Nayak and its scene about traffic jam and  the situation how serious that scene was about the situation of traffic jam.. I thought areeeey!  itna jyada bhi thodi na hota he!!!! And the time come.. when this thing happened to me..I was coming from home. 2 hours had passed and I was in the middle of my way coming back and I just got stuck in the traffic jam for 4 hours .. because of some Rathyatra in the city.. Traffic was jam all over the city.. People were not having the drinking water with them.. and of course not every one keep food with them in journey where I  was stuck was near four cross roads.. there was one lari and that person was having  some water pouch and snacks.. which got finished in some time.. may be he wouldn't have expected that his all things got  in this much less time.. 


kids were feeling so bored and the temperature was going down although it was the evening time.. there was one family in the bus  and they had train to catch for Kashmir for their vacation from ahmedabad.. they were also stuck in the jam.. when they realized that they are going to miss the train they leaved the bus and was searching for the another vehicle to reach ahmedabad.. but I do not think that they would have catch their train because we were in the middle of the city and jam was around 10 to 12 kilometers.. 


some people were searching for water , some for food.. Any person didnt come to handle the situation until it was too late.. there were 3 ambulances stuck around my bus.. and I am sure that some one had lost nearest person to them as they couldn't pass the jam.. and the person didn't get that medical service..It was too hard for me to handle their voices because I was feeling their pain in their voice.. 


some people got their blood pressure high.. and some people were feeling suffocation.. so many were on their phone talking to others while some got their phone battery law.. some people just came out of their vehicle and was spending time in masti and timepass.. while some were tense about the situation they were going to face because of that jam(as they were late for something).. some one was trying to convince the other person for postponed the meeting while some one was trying to convince the one who was waiting.. some were trying to hold on and handle the situation.. some were sad because they missed some thing.. while some were happy that they got stuck.. and my family was worried about me that when I will reach to my place.. and like my family so many people were worried about someone who was there in that jam..


After trying 3 hours  they had started clearing the traffic by sending it out of the city.. my bus had came through the longest way .. and I had completed my 4 hour journey in 9 hours.. because of the traffic jam and the way my bus had  taken.. I  was even lucky that I got  stuck for 4 hours in that jam but that traffic got the whole night to cleared.. and the next day newspaper had the news about that jam..


May be it was  not all what  I had seen.. but I am afraid to imagine how many things can happen because of any situation like this.. We all are connected to so many people.. and we cant even imagine what is happening with the one whom we love..and how one's life get affected by other.. how many life were affected at that day I don't know.. How many good or bad things happened that day I  don't know.. how many lose something during that  time and how many earn some thing.. no idea.. But I realized that what is traffic jam and how serious this thing is.. and yeah if any delay can give happiness to someone its good to hear but when some lose something or someone important that is hard to accept..  

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I found your blog while surfing the web and I have to say that I like what you have to say and the way you express it. Maybe because I have similar thoughts sometimes.

    Keep on writing!

    Andreas

    ReplyDelete