18 May, 2012

Golden period of Life : Childhood



Golden period of life is Childhood.. and everyone loves childhood time most....  No worries of life.. No tension of career..  No need to be responsible.. No need to behave in manner all the time..  No need to be so understanding.. Everyone just take care of you..  Ask for what you want.. ;) 

On Sunday I use to wake up early in the morning just because I don’t like to miss my serials Shaktiman, Chandrakanta, Ramayana, Mahabharata, Ali baba challis chor and the other one alif laila.. He he  he he..  After coming from school in noon time the cartoon captain planet, scooby doo, tom and jerry and then ballu and a lot more..

All the time masti with friends..  Tease people and friends.. Do something naughty and when someone get it … then hide and seek play.. I used to be happy like anything when mummy or papa bought me new compass box or water bottle or lunch box..  Love to drawing.. And those colors.. Really life is full with all colors in childhood..  

That thing has different happiness when play in open playground..  And get dirty in that.. Then mummy screams at you.. “ mitti me nah k aate ho”.. J  When our friends got good marks we used to get happy with them..  there was no jealousy  or competition..  never properly ate food in life.. all the time something with us to eat..  chalte jao khate jao..  

Celebration of Holi means the fun..  :D pichkari full of water.. And all that.. Love it.. When first time I had used pen instead of pencil.. and had written without  mistakes(no need to use  eraser) I had shown that things minimum 50  times to my parents that see how I had written it.. Clean and neat..   Tell again and again to parents that What had done in school.. Repeat our self until parents give proper reply.. I  loved the movie Chillar Party.. 

Love to take participate in all the events.. Whatever it was Garba, Dance, Drama, Singing, Dancing, any competition..   That was really the Golden time..  no one can get that Happiness by giving any amount of money.. because childhood is the Golden period of everyone’s life.. J

4 comments:

  1. "My silence is not my weakness but to face every reality with smile is my rule," very very bold statements Kinjal and true fact of the life. Keep writing as I will keep waiting to read more and more. Its interesting and plain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My silence is not my weakness but to face every reality with smile is my rule.....i feel like u have given words to my unexpressed heart as I have always unlocked the harsh realities of my life with my key smile ��.thank u....carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done dear , i cant belive it this types palanpur's history , current status as well as a contribution in society , country , world .. u should be good affort and best try to reprsent it

    really great moments
    thanks dear




    kaushal n patel
    laxmipura , palanpur
    mo : 9574831483

    ReplyDelete